Ted Rogers School of Management - Ryerson University: BComm: Business Management
Major: Real Estate Management
Who is Tal?
Tal is a creative individual who is addicted with exploring the world and creating content. He has spent the last 2 years completing his degree, working at the forefront of the experiential marketing sector with some of the largest brands in Canada, including Samsung Canada, RBC, and Spotify. Tal has recently solo travelled to over 20 countries, creating travel-focused content, photography, YouTube videos, and has started a e-commerce store selling premium products.
Software: Photoshop, Excel, Word, Wix, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Facebook Ads, Google Ads
Personal: Communication, Content Creation, Video Production, Strategy, Social Media Strategy, Sales
Brand Ambassador | The Loop Agency | November 2015 – April 2017
· Represented Nike, Spotify, Metrolinx, Huawei, and GUESS at various events and public spaces in Toronto.
Promo Model | SDI Marketing | September 2015 - November 2015
· Represented PC Financial in a high profile event where our team was interacting with consumers in tuxedos.
Brand Ambassador/Team Lead | Mosaic | September 2013 - September 2015
· Worked with clients including Rogers, Microsoft, Nokia, KRAFT, and Mazda in various environments including concerts, offices, festivals, retail, and on the street.
Social Media Manager | Camelot Foods | Feburary 2015 – August 2015
· Was responsible for maintaining the brand online and in-store. Worked closely with C-level employees with successfully launching a food item into the market.
Product Expert | Futureshop | September 2014 – Feburary 2015
· Was trained by regional managers of various technology brands to assist sales on the floor, often surpassing sales expectations.