MARKETER. TRAVELLER. ENTREPRENEUR.
Who is Tal?
Tal is a creative individual who is addicted with exploring the world and creating content. He has spent the last 2 years completing his degree, working at the forefront of the experiential marketing sector with some of the largest brands in Canada, including Samsung Canada, RBC, and Spotify. Tal has recently solo travelled to over 20 countries, creating travel-focused content, photography, YouTube videos, and has started a e-commerce store selling premium products.
Social Media Strategy
Speak 4 Languages: English, French, Russian, Hebrew
Final Cut Pro
Ryerson University (2017)
Bachelor of Commerce
Major: Real Estate Management
Minor: Entrepreneurship and Strategy
Night Auditer | Juniper Hotel and Bistro | July 2017 – December 2017
· Facilitated the functioning of the Guest Services team by delivering expertise, resources, and by cultivating a positive team atmosphere.
Agent d'informations touristiques | Tourisme Riel | May 2017 – July 2017
· Promoted the St.Boniface neighbourhood of Winnipeg as a tourist destination by creating digital content, and providing a high level of friendly and professional service in English and French.
Brand Ambassador/Team Lead | The Loop Agency | November 2015 – April 2017
· Worked on the accounts of Nike, Spotify, Metrolinx, Huawei, and GUESS at various events and public spaces in Toronto.
Promo Model | SDI Marketing | September 2015 - November 2015
· Represented PC Financial in a high profile event where our team was interacting with consumers in tuxedos across Ontario.
Brand Ambassador | Mosaic | September 2013 - September 2015
· Worked with clients including Rogers, Microsoft, Nokia, KRAFT, and Mazda in various environments including concerts, offices, festivals, retail, and on the street.